About Erick Claytor
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Gresham real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Gresham or Portland area, please contact me.
Broker / Consultant
Licensed Broker in the State of Oregon
* National Association of Realtors
* Oregon Association of Realtors
* East-Metro Association of Realtors
* Regional Multiple Listing Service
Just The Facts
- I have been married for 15 years to the love of my life and we have two beautiful children.
- My relationship with God and my family are most important to me.
- I have a spider phobia.
- I have been told that I am a neat freak, but I just say that I am clean and orderly.
- I have an eclectic taste in music.
- My wife says that I have too many watches - that can never be!
- I am a cancer survivor. As a former professional wedding and portrait photographer, I started an organization called LENS of HOPE that offers free photography sessions to those battling cancer.
LENS of HOPE